Talk

Advanced search

Online shopping frenzy

(11 Posts)
bubble99 Sat 05-Feb-05 23:30:26

One of my hormonally induced purchases is an EZ2nurse inflatable pillow and covers. Not glam is it BF twins but does this make in any easier? Or have I had a Homer ".....mmmmmmm, EZ2nurse pillow, must buy .........'Doh!" Moment?

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sat 05-Feb-05 23:32:43

V pillows are very good darling, but should you wish to get your money back, they sell v pillows in argos for about a fiver. My cheap argos pillow works very well.

ScummyMummy Sat 05-Feb-05 23:35:21

I had a similar bean filled thingy to feed my twins and found it v helpful. So hopefully your purchase will serve you and your babies brilliantly, bubbles. Seems so long ago. I've just been having a mini online spree myself- for school uniform! Can't believe they've been at school for over a year now. When are your babies due?

bubble99 Sat 05-Feb-05 23:40:15

Well, I'm 38 weeks on Wednesday so anytime soon I hope. I'm seeing the consultant on Wednesday for a sweep and will be induced at 39 weeks. Can't wait ,I am in pain now and can hardly walk.
MTMML - I've got a V pillow already, thought both might be useful

Blossomhill Sat 05-Feb-05 23:42:29

Bubble - that is really good getting to 38 wks with twins. No wonder you can't wait to have your babies. Carrying one is hard enough!

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sat 05-Feb-05 23:43:56

almost there bubble. almost there. I'm thinking of you honey and hoping that you either go into labour or that the consultant takes one look (remember to sob) and starts you off straight away

ScummyMummy Sat 05-Feb-05 23:44:25

ooo! The moment is almost nigh then. All the best with the birth and early days.

bubble99 Sat 05-Feb-05 23:51:21

This pg has been so different from my two previous singletons. Both are head down and twin 1 is engaged. They seem to be so low down that I can't believe the pressure hasn't sent me into labour already. MTMML - I've got the hankies lined up and let DH in on the plan, I will put on an Oscar winning performance. I'm not leaving the clinic until I'm given a date for induction, I'm not getting fobbed off with the "Well let's see if the sweep works - come back next week malarkey. NO way"

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sat 05-Feb-05 23:54:25

good girl. Remember inconsolable!!! Complain about your back, your pelvis, your bits. Complain about the lack of sleep, your inability to walk (can DH get a wheelchair at the hospital entrance so that you can arrive in a chair unable to walk?). I'm with you honey. Wear non-waterproof mascara for effect if you like. Loud sobs!!

Coaching session over. In the words of our overseas cousins... You go girl!

bubble99 Sat 05-Feb-05 23:59:53

Nice touch, the wheelchair.
Taking my aching bones off to bed. Night night all - talk to you soon

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sun 06-Feb-05 00:00:56

Thinking of you. Nite darling Remember, they'll be here soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now