Talk

Advanced search

The multiples round up (come back FG!) w/e 11/7/08

(12 Posts)
HarrogateMum Fri 11-Jul-08 20:21:52

HM (ahem, me) had a big paddy but is now back on planet normal and so has tried to do a (shorter) round up for this week??I have also been ill with a bug AND been for counselling for various stuff but finally managed to toilet train DT1 (aged 3.8???) hooray!

Shabs is still on holiday but back tomorrow! FG not back for another week??feels like they have been gone forever! Mars has been ill whilst simultaneously trying to get her various offspring either back from or off to Paris/camp/Canada/Mars (hahahaaaaa).

Chopster?s DT2 has had man flu at his tender age! They start ?em early! Ruby has been mega busy with birthdays, plays, graduations and induction days. Oh and it was HER BIRTHDAY TOO!!

Snorris has been out on ponies and donkeys in the middle of the night. Actually I may have got that slightly wrong. Tigs woke up at some ungodly hour with a bottle of Archers by her side after a night out with her sister. She may or may not have got her tits out??.

Trips had an eventful school fayre when the Maypole landed on some poor fella?s bonce! Not only that but she has been busy making WW2 evacuee costumes (no end to her talents!). It was also Matthew?s birthday this week ? Happy Birthday Matthew.

Oooggs DS graduated (hang on, how old is he???) at the summer fair! LG&T has had a scan and thinks it might be a girl!! Wooo hoooooo! Merlypuss is feeling smug after her twins pretty much sleeping through the night ? long may it continue! Neenz also celebrated her birthday??but was nowhere to be seen (having too much fun probably)

Accordiongirl is clearly a loon. She has had her concert by now (how was it?) and is now in a tent on the Isle of Wight?..oh oh oh and both her DTs are now walking! Dingdong?s DTs second visit to school was much more of a success than the first. They are now playing schools with Dingdong as teacher ? she may even consider it as a career (ha ha haaaaa)

Momma got a big pat on the back for all her hard work with DT2 who will finally get some help from the dietician! Now all she needs is a new kitchen???

Lydle?s DH was accepted into the army??its his dream job, but of course it will be hard ? our thoughts are with you Lydle. It was also her DD2?s final chemo session ? hooray! Timesofhope had a 26 week scan ? all the babies are doing well.

Pixi is still house hunting and considering Okehampton (which is lovely apparently??.). She is however rather down at the moment (lots of hugs Pixi) with the demands of children and life. Tkb?s DD1 turned 5! They are having a party tomorrow with some bloke called Phil the Beat??..sounds intriguing! Cant wait for the update.

Estar cheered me up and has guided me towards the good Housekeeping threads where I will now be adding things that say ?Ironed one shirt, opened wine, ordered curry?.

Shaztwins DTs turned 3 ? hoorah!

That?s it for now. Sorry if I?ve missed anything!

MERLYPUSS Fri 11-Jul-08 22:24:54

How DO you manage to remember all this?
I can't even remember to buy freezer bags (oops)
It is fab.

tkband3 Fri 11-Jul-08 22:35:17

HM, another wonderful round-up grin. Well done you. Hope life looks brighter tomorrow.

tkband3 Fri 11-Jul-08 22:36:12

HM, another wonderful round-up grin. Well done you. Hope life looks brighter tomorrow.

tkband3 Fri 11-Jul-08 22:36:42

Ooops blush, so good I said it twice grin.

MarsLady Sat 12-Jul-08 00:37:32

Great stuff! grin

iamdingdong Sat 12-Jul-08 10:11:00

excellent

estar Sat 12-Jul-08 10:12:37

Erm, was that short? Looked pretty informative to me!

Hey, maybe we should start up our own multiple housekeeping thread!

6.30am Changed two dirty nappies

7.30am Washed a mountain of bottles

8.30am Cleaned Toilet Duck off carpet, bedding and bodies

9.30am Removed curtains to take to dry cleaners to see if they know how to remove Weetabix

10.30am Scrubbed snot off couch again

11.30am Changed two more dirty nappies

12.30pm Swept up two thirds of the children's dinner off the floor (remaining third was stuck to their faces - nutrition intake nil)

1.30pm Soaked up coffee from the carpet that got knocked over when I fell asleep on the couch while the children were having their 3 milisecond nap.

2.30pm Changed all the children's bedding because of the amount of sticky snot that ended up on them during nap time

3.30pm Changed two more stinky nappies

4.30pm Put entire CD collection back together after finding every case emptied from the stand and every disc separated from its case.

5.30pm Made tea

6.30pm Bathed tea off the children's faces

7.30pm Wrestled Put the children to bed

8.30pm Cleaned up tea from under the table

9.30pm Realised the washing machine hadn't actually been switched on and so hadn't even managed one load of washing today, meaning I am now 13, not 12, loads of washing behind.

10.30pm Hoovered, brushed, applied nail varnish remover and scrubbed (with baby wipes) the bedroom carpet after going up to bed to discover the dts had conspired to find my make up collection (minimal as it is) and decided to open it, use it on each other, smear it on any availble surface and tread it into the floor. Said children are currently fast asleep, covered in war paint, and in my bed on what were clean sheets.

Two years ago, that would have been a typical day for me! grin

Rubyrubyruby Sat 12-Jul-08 13:20:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

oooggs Sat 12-Jul-08 20:44:07

well done Harrogatemum

and estar grin

accordiongirl Thu 17-Jul-08 20:57:00

Clearly a loon...? Thanks HM!!!
xxx and LOL Estar!

HarrogateMum Fri 18-Jul-08 09:06:46

hee hee its ok AG, but you must admit, you ARE clearly a loon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now