Talk

Advanced search

Wood Green (N22) twin mum (6 mth old twins) looking to meet other new mums

(8 Posts)
Noodlebug Thu 10-Jul-08 00:15:56

OK, since Jan this year my social life has dwindled as my 'twins' have taken over (boy/girl) and theyre at the stage now where it's time for me to get out and make some young mum buds in Haringey - anyone up for lovely walks all five of us?

Or could be six if you're a twinny mum too!

Tell you that gets some special looks but we just tell the starers they're all mine and that keeps them quiet!

Please dont be put off that we're a twin mum set up as we're funny, friendly and ready to meet up and share fun together.

Be great if yours are under one so we're in a 'similar' experience field so we can garb about all our stories.

Do get in touch we live in Wood Green N22

NB :-)

MarsLady Thu 10-Jul-08 00:18:05

come join us on the multiples thread.grin I'm local to you but my DTs are 4.5. They are also g/b.

glamourbadger Thu 10-Jul-08 11:14:35

Hi Noodlebug

I run the Stoke Newington twins club, so not too far from you. We're about the break up for the summer but planning to meet up for the odd picnic in Clissold Park. Drop us a line if you fancy meeting up.

Cheers
Geri

MarsLady Thu 10-Jul-08 12:13:21

Hey GB. How you doing? Haven't seen you about for a while.

Have met some of your lovely attendees grin

I'm having another multiples class Fri 15th, Sat 16th September smile

glamourbadger Thu 10-Jul-08 21:20:13

Hi Mars

All good with our group. There seems to be a large number of twin mums-to-be in our pocket of North London - though perhaps having a website has enabled more people to get in touch. We organised a breastfeeding advice session in May which was well received, it's so nice to get local mums in touch with each other. I had real bump envy surrounded with all these pregnant ladies which is quite ridiculous as I hated being pregnant!

Do you have any space left on your course? If so it might be worth putting the word out to the other mums. If there's space email me the details and I will send to the pregnant mums on my mailing list. info@twinsclubN16.com

tkband3 Thu 10-Jul-08 22:19:12

Mars, I've just found out one of Ella's ballet friend's mums is expecting twins - due in November I think. Her DD is 5, and I don't think she was planning on doing another ante-natal class, but I think if it was one dedicated to multiples, she might be up for it. Have you got room? Can I mention it when I see her at the w/e?

Sorry for hijack NB. I'm not too far from you (Southgate), but my id girls are 3 now smile.

Noodlebug Thu 10-Jul-08 22:29:07

Hi glamB, TK and Mars, NB here, thanks for all your feedback - still really keen to meet up 121 with other twinny mums with twinnies under 12 months. Anyone out there wanting to meet up from North London? NB x

SIOBHANB2008 Mon 14-Jul-08 14:56:51

not sure if your aware but you can get free help from barent college two days a week! you get a childcare student who comes to you! im one of the students and its great being in a family i also do babysitting if your interested!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now