Talk

Advanced search

Twins

(5 Posts)
Twins786 Tue 16-Jul-19 12:00:14

Hi I'm new to this site. Just joined. 16weeks today with scan yesterday. The sonographer was very rough and pushing so hard that I felt pain. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. But the scan Was all good 🙏🙏jus wondering if any one can advise which vitamins to take aswell

Middledistancerunner Wed 17-Jul-19 21:41:33

Hi,
I have a two and a four year old who regularly like to see if I make a good trampoline, so when the stenographer pushes hard it really doesn’t register blushgrin. I think in the early scans they do push quite had as the babies are so small it’s difficult to get the measurements.
But next time if you feel uncomfortable do say.
I can’t lie on my back anymore (am 35 weeks) and the stenographer just has to work around that.

You’re midwife should have filled you in on vitamins etc at your booking in app? Depending on where you are in the country you might be entitled to free ones?

Congratulations on your pregnancy

Twins786 Thu 18-Jul-19 09:10:44

Thank for the reply. I will tell them next time if they push too hard I will be 21 weeks then so they shudnt push hard at that stage. The midwife said all I need is vit c and d. And folic acid. But as I hsve 2. I was jus wondering if I should take extra

user1490043295 Fri 26-Jul-19 23:28:38

Hi I have twins and I was told to take pregnacare as it has all the vitamins needed. Having two wont mean you have to take extra vitamins. You can take pregnacare max which has some additional vitamins in . Congratulations

Twins786 Sat 27-Jul-19 08:42:40

Thanks for your reply. It's confusing my doc said thsts all I need folic acid and vit d and vit c. I may start taking pregnacare but without omega as I'm not sure about thst. I'm 18 weeks now. So past halfway as twins they say r due early. Can't wait. Lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »