Talk

Advanced search

Night Weaning

(4 Posts)
yummyscummymummy01 Sat 27-Apr-19 20:34:21

My twins are 9 months old they are fabulous eaters and are still BF. They are good weights and happy babies.

Neither are awful at night, one wakes once or twice, the other twice, but the combination is killing me! I'm literally getting 3/4 hours a night. I have a toddler too and I think it's effecting my ability to parent as I'm so tired.

Obviously weaning is hard as they share a room and wake each other up.

Any tips? Or should I just give up on the idea of sleep....

TheLastPharl Sun 28-Apr-19 19:56:48

No personal advice to give but there’s some good stuff about night weaning here www.google.co.uk/amp/s/sarahockwell-smith.com/2014/08/10/how-to-gently-night-wean-a-breastfed-baby-or-toddler/amp/

I have eight month twins. My LG wakes 1/2 times a night, but my LB can be up every 90 minutes/2 hours. We co sleep to save my sanity! I’m still bloody knackered though. Twins are amazing, but sleep is pretty hard to come bysad

yummyscummymummy01 Fri 03-May-19 21:32:23

Thank you so much for the advice! They have predictably now got heavy colds so night weaning is off for the time being!

The article was definitely food for thought. They're close to a year so might wait until then.

yummyscummymummy01 Fri 03-May-19 21:32:33

Thank you so much for the advice! They have predictably now got heavy colds so night weaning is off for the time being!

The article was definitely food for thought. They're close to a year so might wait until then.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »