Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant with quads

(40 Posts)
Lj46 Thu 14-Jun-18 22:23:12

First pregnancy and have discovered its quads really just want to hear from others am only 8 weeks and can't find any information on the chances of the 4 making it to at least 32 weeks and if they don't all make it is there a chance that some will?

Mabelface Tue 25-Sep-18 06:54:59

I have adult triplets born at 33wks. All healthy with no issues. Listen to your body carefully and don't overdo it. Best of luck.

chickenchip Tue 25-Sep-18 08:28:55

Wow you are doing amazing. Just hunker down now, rest as much as you can and grow those babies. Do you know what you are having?

Check you have Homestart in your area as they can offer volunteer support to help. Also eventually you could look at prop feeding. Look at Milky Mate but there are cheaper alternatives.

I'm on instagram and have found a great support network of triplet and quad parents.

I know triplets isn't the same as quads but please message me if you need a chat or just want some advice.

P.s my babies have arrived and are doing well.

ForTheLoveOfDoughnuts Tue 25-Sep-18 08:42:02

Congratulations. Another vote for tamba. I have sisters who are twins and my mum was involved with tamba. She also went to a nct group which was all multiples. I think that might of been through tamba.

fadeintoobscurity Tue 25-Sep-18 08:44:01

You could contact norland nannies - a friend of mine had twins and a 15month old. They sent 3 students, one at a time to live in or out and help for free! It made her first year so much easier! Good luck! X

chickenchip Tue 25-Sep-18 15:14:20

@fadeintoobscurity I'd be interested in The Norland nanny, but believe it's only in the Bath area. Was your friend near there or further out?

fadeintoobscurity Tue 25-Sep-18 16:23:41

@chickenchip yes, about an hour away but they lived in so might be worth asking anyway provided you can put them up- imagine quads would be excellent work experience!

IHeartMarmiteToast Tue 09-Oct-18 19:52:15

Hey!!! How's it going? Hope you're all doing well

whatsthestory123 Sun 04-Nov-18 19:21:37

hi op,hope things are going well

Merrydoula Wed 13-Mar-19 00:54:01

@Lj46 Hey hun, just checking in to see how things went with your amazing quads smile

MontStMichel Wed 13-Mar-19 01:19:32

One of DD’s uni friends is one of identical quads. All 4 went to university!

NiceNewShiny Wed 13-Mar-19 11:31:48

Lj46 Thu 14-Mar-19 10:02:47

Apologies my babies were born on 30th October 2 boy's and 2 girls at 27+6 unfortunately Tommy only lived for a few hours but Bobbie, lily and Anna are thriving, Bobbie got home at 53 days and the girls at 71 we are very blessed with 3 healthy and happy children

WrathOfGrapes Fri 15-Mar-19 16:33:48

That's great, good luck to you x

Merrydoula Sun 17-Mar-19 07:57:47

@Lj46 I'm so sorry to hear about Tommy! That must have been awful for you...
So lovely to hear the the other 3 are healthy and doing well! Good luck for the future with your fantastic 3! X

Kelseymumof2 Sat 23-Mar-19 19:52:55

Wow quads congratulations! I’m afraid I have no experience with quads but my cousin had triplets last year and she made it to 33 weeks and all babies were small and had to stay in hospital for a bit but were healthy. Hope all goes well for you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »