Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have experience of the Hyundai i800

(4 Posts)
WeasleyWoman Mon 12-Feb-18 19:50:14

I am pregnant with twins and have 2 under 4 already so need a big car! We have test driven and really like the Hyundai i800. But Google reviews is full of doom and gloom. Is it a good? Anyone have an experience of the practicalities of getting children and buggies in and out?

WeasleyWoman Tue 13-Feb-18 16:42:12

Feel like I should apologise to mums better for such a dull post...😣

flyhighsky1010 Sun 01-Apr-18 09:46:05

Hello
We have 4 children and I have just moved from my VW Touran to a 2017 Hyundai i800 and love it. Plenty off room, sliding doors. Meets all the needs for school runs, shopping and days out. It won’t drive like a car but after a few days you won’t look back. I am getting around 30mpg just driving local which is only 5mpg less than my Touran 1.6 tdi after the software update. I went for manual gearbox rather than auto mainly for when it’s out off warranty it’s easier to repair if something does go wrong (oh and better mpg).

sidonie1 Fri 20-Apr-18 14:42:45

Sorry for late post, don’t know if you’ve moved on from this question, but we have one for 5 kids and it’s really good and functional. I’d obviously prefer a small two-seater sports car but maybe in 18 years... congratulations by the way!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: