Talk

Advanced search

Carpal tunnel

(9 Posts)
lissimmo Sun 31-Dec-17 10:21:28

Did anyone have really numb finger tips after giving birth? I had carpal tunnel during twin pregnancy and now find I have 3 really number finger tips

Wilson2 Wed 10-Jan-18 09:57:28

I experienced this exact thing! It drove me crazy. In the end, I decided to have surgery to fix it. Have you thought about surgery?

lissimmo Thu 11-Jan-18 07:41:05

geez no i only had the bubs 7 weeks ago, i hope it goes

Wilson2 Thu 11-Jan-18 10:20:25

I think you should go and see a doctor just in case. They can at least give you some suggestions to help regain feeling in your fingertips. So sorry you're suffering with this!

lissimmo Sat 13-Jan-18 05:08:39

yes saw a dr its the after effects of the twin pregnancy could have it permantly

Changeusername Sat 13-Jan-18 05:32:44

I had it after my dc. I actually keep meaning to say to dr about it but its gradually eased off only get it now and again. My lo is 4 months. I have high blood pressure which got higher during pregnancy. Not sure if the two are related at all.

Pennywhistle Sat 13-Jan-18 05:37:45

I was referred to a physio and was given braces to wear on each hand for a few months which sorted them out after my twins were born.

StopTheRoundabout Sat 13-Jan-18 06:29:36

Have you had your vitamin b12 levels and iron checked since the birth? Tingling fingers can be a symptom of deficiency.

lissimmo Sun 14-Jan-18 09:21:39

ive had iron checked it was fine but i did lost 1 litre of blood at birth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now