Talk

Advanced search

C-section or natural birth

(5 Posts)
LittleBlackHat Mon 30-Oct-17 19:40:42

I’ve been doing lots of research but really can’t decide. Can you let me know you’re experiences on twin births and recovery times for both c section and vaginal delivery.

My DS (5) was induced at 39 weeks and it was awful 3 day labour and needed forceps in the end. Really don’t fancy going through that again.

Landy10 Wed 01-Nov-17 21:35:00

I had elective c section last year. Recovery was fine - walked to the park and back 7 days later. Was in hospital 3 days (but had some post birth complications - post natal pre eclampsia- not to do with the c section). Would chose the same again.

Doubletrouble42 Wed 01-Nov-17 21:38:47

Had elective c section for mine, it was wonderful. Recovery so much quicker than I expected.

bluestarthread Wed 01-Nov-17 22:07:05

Elective c-section here too. Not that natural delivery was an option as they were breech and transverse. In hospital around 5 days, as we had feeding issues. Recovery OK though and delivery was calm, planned and quite memorable.

Ohhshiney Fri 03-Nov-17 09:51:52

I had a natural birth, needed forceps as twin two was breech but was ok. I gave birth the Wednesday and went home the Friday. I had an episiotomy but was up and moving really quickly and didn't have any issues.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now