Talk

Advanced search

Baby car seat - Citroen Grand Picasso

(8 Posts)
fullofwonder Sun 17-Sep-17 20:44:31

Does anyone have a Citroen Grand Picasso? We already own one and are expecting twins. We need to get the babies and 5 year old into the middle row. Just getting a little confused as to what isofix bases are suitable as it seems the floor storage boxes are problematic.

Would really appreciate any recommendations.

Many thanks

PotteringAlong Sun 17-Sep-17 21:03:40

I have one. We have our isofix in the middle because it's easier for the bigger two - it's a maxi cosi cabriofix seat and base, no bother. I've also had it on the sides without a problem. No issue with storage boxes.

PotteringAlong Sun 17-Sep-17 21:05:27

In order we do: 5 year old in high back booster behind driver, 7 month old in middle, 3 year old in maxi cosi big seat thingy behind the passenger.

theothersideoftheworld Sun 17-Sep-17 21:06:25

We've got one and have had 3 isofix seats in the back all at once. Loads of room .

MamaDeeGee Fri 06-Oct-17 20:47:19

Depending on the age from 13 onwards you can use isofix with the leg safetly

I have citroen c4 picasso 63 plate and have one 7 year old in rodifix airprotect and 3 week old twins in pebble plus

All maxicosi

trilbydoll Fri 06-Oct-17 20:51:37

We filled the storage - dh made blocks out of packaging polystyrene and parcel tape. The garage looked like someone had killed a snowman grin

user1485196412 Fri 06-Oct-17 20:52:11

You can't use many with a leg because of the storage apart from the middle seat. I think I would seat belt maxi cosis in for the twins (done properly it's supposed to be very safe) and then when they're older get ERF seats that don't need a leg eg Joie stages. There's a good Facebook group called something like 'car seats for mummies and daddies' where you can get good advice from experts for specific cars.

MamaDeeGee Fri 06-Oct-17 21:01:25

You can use newer version cars with the isofix with a leg support dependant on year the car was made check with carseat provider,

Eg maxi cosi i have pebble plus' which jm moving up too 2waypearl so
I checked with my car make and age and they fit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now