Talk

Advanced search

When did you show?

(8 Posts)
Mumoftheark Fri 12-May-17 23:04:09

Hi I feel like I'm going crazy. I am 7 weeks pregnant with my third child. Now because it's my third in 5 years I know I have no stomach muscles at all but I'm convinced that I'm carrying twins or even triplets. At 7 weeks I've put on a stone 😱 my previous pregnancies I've put on 2st the entire pregnancy! I also have a clear and obvious bump already!!! My last pregnancy began as a twin one but we lost the 2nd baby early on. I don't know if I'm imagining it because of this but I just have a gut feeling there's more than one in there.

So my question, when did you start showing with your multiples?

ellesbellesxxx Fri 12-May-17 23:09:33

Hi,
I started to show at about 8/9 weeks with twins.. as in I looked bloated. By 11/12 weeks I had a bump smile

skyzumarubble Fri 12-May-17 23:22:09

Not until about 17 weeks!

neversleepagain Sat 13-May-17 08:30:55

16 weeks

Mumoftheark Sat 13-May-17 22:17:24

Thank you. People keep saying aww I didn't realise you were pregnant, & then looking confused when I say how early I am. I didn't plan to tell anyone till I've had my 12 week scan but there's no hiding it. I don't know what's going on.

April241 Mon 15-May-17 09:41:38

I bloated massively from 5 weeks to the point I couldn't wear my jeans anymore and had to wear baggy tops and jumpers to hide it (didn't want anyone knowing before I said) and had a proper noticeable bump by 12/13 weeks that was obviously pregnancy and not too much bread grin

hellomarshmallow Mon 15-May-17 09:44:27

I showed really early and couldn't do up my jeans past 10 weeks. I lost loads of weight due to morning sickness, but had a bump. However, I also had lots of bloating and a bump early with a subsequent single pregnancy!

I'd get an early scan if you can afford one.

DragonNoodleCake Mon 15-May-17 14:33:51

With my second DD (single pg) I noticed a huge difference from as little at 6 weeks. No more jeans and I bought a few floaty tops. People still twigged though - must have been the running to the bathroom to be sick 10 times a day 😀
Congrats x
Oh and I ended up enormous with a less than 2st weight gain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now