Talk

Advanced search

Feeling movement

(7 Posts)
ellesbellesxxx Tue 07-Feb-17 19:04:42

Having an anxious day and would be really grateful for some rational advice!
I am 21 weeks tomorrow with twins... feeling flutters but nothing I can really describe as kicks... should I be at this point?

Streaky17 Tue 07-Feb-17 20:02:44

Where are your placentas?

Mine is anterior I felt internal flutters really low around 17 weeks and then that went away nothing until 22 ish weeks and then it was proper kicks straight away.

ellesbellesxxx Tue 07-Feb-17 21:07:27

Ahh ok.. one is fundal, one posterior... they were fine on scan last week so need to just trust everything will be ok but seems like other people feeling proper kicks!

neversleepagain Tue 07-Feb-17 21:39:46

I wass certain I could feel a tickling wiggly sensation from 12 weeks. Dh said I was imagining it. That sensation became stronger and a stronger until I could feel definite movement from about 18 weeks.

MumofthreeandBean Wed 08-Feb-17 07:09:22

Could be the way they are lying too, sooon enough you will be wishing they would let you sleep 😴

April241 Tue 14-Feb-17 21:02:41

I felt flutters around 19 weeks then a definite kick around 21 weeks. I didn't feel a ton of movement until about 24/25 weeks and one baby (left side) was always a lot calmer. Now that they're born the baby who was on my left is still the calmer more subdued one.

jerryfudd Tue 14-Feb-17 21:05:37

I didn't feel anything until 24 weeks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now