Talk

Advanced search

Dizziness

(8 Posts)
MumofthreeandBean Tue 07-Feb-17 07:02:08

I am suffering badly with dizziness atm, my blood pressure and iron levels are okso gp said it must be due to twin pregnancy.
For now I am supposed to 'take it easy' and only drive if I have to.

I am 24 weeks with dc-da (di-di) twins.
Self-employed and mum to 3 big ones 15,13 & 10years

Anyone else go through this!?
I have twin clinic on Thursday so will mention it to them too

ellesbellesxxx Tue 07-Feb-17 07:05:25

Oh gosh poor you sad
I would have assumed blood pressure but if that's fine then it seems odd... hope it passes x

Streaky17 Tue 07-Feb-17 07:14:35

Oh dear, I went through a spell of being a bit light headed after eating which I still get occasionally. But not proper dizziness.
The twin book mentions blood sugar (eat more carbs) and circulation (don't stand or sit for long periods) under dizziness.

MumofthreeandBean Tue 07-Feb-17 09:23:45

Which twin book streaky?

Streaky17 Tue 07-Feb-17 10:01:51

I've been naughty and borrowed two books from local libraries and renewed the loan a few times. Not sure they are worth buying (but I'm a bit like that).

The expecting twins one has the stuff from earlier, and the other is by a tamba person. I also have mothering multiples given to me but I only picked it up at the weekend so haven't unpacked it but I think it encourages breastfeeding mainly. I'll flick through it tonight.

MumofthreeandBean Wed 08-Feb-17 07:05:41

Thanks, I may see if my library has any, I suppose I should have thought about that before now 😂

ellesbellesxxx Wed 08-Feb-17 07:09:24

How you feeling today mum of three?

MumofthreeandBean Wed 08-Feb-17 08:20:37

The dizziness wasn't as bad yesterday, dh has been playing chauffeur 😂
Now to get rid of this blasted virus!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now