Talk

Advanced search

Changing bags

(9 Posts)
Anotherdayanotherdollar Fri 27-Jan-17 22:13:07

Hi all,
Hoping you can give some advice.
A friend of mine is expecting twins in the next few weeks. After asking what they would like as a gift she suggested a changing bag. Just wondering if you all had special "twin" change bags or regular ones. She plans to bottle feed if that makes a difference.

Any suggestions for a nice big bag?

doodlejump1980 Fri 27-Jan-17 22:18:32

Twin mum here. We have
www.mothercare.com/mc-products/mothercare-laminated-messenger-changing-bag/LD1111.html
And it's great! Just make sure whichever one you get has two bottle holders. You don't actually need double of everything, just nappies! (Ie you don't need two packs of wipes, two changing mats etc etc)
It's also got clips so it hangs fine off our double pram fine smile

Anotherdayanotherdollar Fri 27-Jan-17 22:38:29

Thanks, I'll check it out.

neversleepagain Sat 28-Jan-17 16:06:36

There are bigger changing bags designed for twins. I didn't have one though and managed with my free Boots changing bag.

AllStartedWithABigBang Sat 28-Jan-17 16:09:44

Not sure how much you want to spend, but pink lining do twin bags.

http://www.pinklining.com/uk/changing-bags/twins-bags

Hopefully the link works

Cadenza1818 Mon 30-Jan-17 15:11:49

Skip hop bags are bigger but expensive.depends how much you want to spend. A friend who also had twins just used a rucksack

RubySlippers77 Mon 30-Jan-17 15:36:30

I have the new Peanut & Piglet twin changing bag and love it! Nice design and importantly is wipe clean grin you can use it as a rucksack or messenger bag (it hooks onto our pram with the messenger strap).

Before that I had the Babymule which I also liked, but prefer the P&P one.

Depends if you're good at travelling light really; if so a rucksack might do the job fine, but I'm terrible at it and hence love the bigger bags!

heateallthebuns Mon 30-Jan-17 15:40:55

I have twins and I had one of these:
http://www.caboodlebags.co.uk/products/fun-funky-changing-bag

Plenty of room for all you need, wipe clean, and cheaper than a lot of them.

Mine were spotty, now it seems to be stars.

Anotherdayanotherdollar Tue 31-Jan-17 10:35:43

Thanks for all the suggestions! The caboodle bags are all out of stock at the moment but new stock coming in "spring", whenever that it. Might still be able to get it, depending on when these babies choose to arrive!

For those who didn't have a specific twin bag, did you buy bottle holders etc? I'm not even sure what they are... A pocket that fits a bottle in it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now