Talk

Advanced search

Triplets pram

(15 Posts)
jmck1 Tue 29-Dec-15 10:55:24

I am having triplets in April. I already have ten year old and a 18mnth old I can't find a pram that I can attach a board for my son to sit on. People keep suggesting to get a triple buggy and a single but that won't work when my daughter at school or at friends. I have emailed mothercare and a few other ships but nothing!! I'm also struggling to find a car that will fit 4 car seats and space for a pram in the boot! Most 7seaters just ain't big enough lol. X

FattySantaRobin Tue 29-Dec-15 11:01:23

Could you get a triple buggy and a sling?
One of the babies in the sling and the others and the toddler in the buggy.

FattySantaRobin Tue 29-Dec-15 11:02:11

You can even get slings for twins so you may be able to put 2 babies in a sling then two in a double buggy.

CasualJersey Tue 29-Dec-15 11:04:13

I was also going to suggest popping one of the babies in a sling & using this...
www.bestbuggy.co.uk/category/triples/

You can alternate which baby goes in a sling each journey

YeOldeTrout Tue 29-Dec-15 11:13:31

A nanny. Or Au Pair. fgrin

jmck1 Tue 29-Dec-15 11:17:07

Thank you never herd of that website. It has a triple buggy that I can attach a buggy board to prob best using a sling aswell. That is going to be something else trying to push that through town

Isaiaheva Tue 29-Dec-15 11:18:11

The obaby Mercury triple looks like it could take a standard buggy board.

Isaiaheva Tue 29-Dec-15 11:20:44

Abc adventure buggy quad also looks like it could work, seems expensive though.

Shineyshoes10 Tue 29-Dec-15 11:37:55

Have you thought about having a double carrycot and having a buggy board. Would work for several months. Triplet buggies are very hard to steer even without a buggy board. I'd go with the suggestion of a sling.

I wouldn't recommend Obaby Mercury fitting through doors is a nightmare and some pavements aren't wide enough for side by side triples.

I didn't find a perfect triple and much to DHs despair I went through a lot. They all had negatives. I settled on the ABC adventure after they outgrew the double carrycot worth the money IMO. Ask at your local TAMBA group there's often second hand ones going near me. But hard to see over the top if you're only small and not the easiest to put in the car.

WickedGirl Sun 31-Jan-16 20:58:51

I worked with triplets as a maternity night nanny and they used this for their triplets

You should be able to put a buggy board onto the mountain buggy frame

201418 Tue 02-Feb-16 20:07:47

We have the trippy buggy from supreme baby products.

Car seats, carrycots, iOS fix bases and extra part to put on the Pram when they are bigger. So easy to use.

Good luck

201418 Tue 02-Feb-16 20:10:13

Also we have a Citroen Picasso grande. Also have 5year old and their is plenty room still for a buggy.

iScout Wed 03-Feb-16 20:07:32

Have you looked at the Trio Twist, its on this website; www.buggy.de/index.php?id=2&L=2

Hoping the link works :-)

43percentburnt Wed 03-Feb-16 20:11:55

New model sharan has 5 isofix seats, plus they are all proper seats (adult size).

iwannadancewithsomebody Wed 03-Feb-16 20:18:39

No suggestion for a buggy but would absolutely recommend the Citroen grand Picasso. Can easily fit 5 car seats in it, not just the booster ones but the high backed three point harness ones.

Good luck on your hunt

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now