Toddler twins plus singleton baby - pram/pushchair

(6 Posts)
Tftpoo Mon 28-Dec-15 14:05:42

I am expecting my third in March. I already have 2 year old twins who can walk quite nicely when they want to but we will still need a pushchair for them. Any suggestions on a double buggy with attachment for a baby? From googling, none of the pram makers seem to have thought that anyone would have twins then a third (there are plenty of options for single toddler plus baby twins but not the other way round)! I am planning on carrying the baby in a sling a lot of the time but if anyone has any suggestions on pram/pushchair solutions for toddler twins plus baby, I'd be very grateful!

ButtfaceMiscreant Tue 29-Dec-15 17:24:14

Could one of your twins go on a buggy board, with the other and the newborn in the pram? We use the Baby Jogger City Select with buggy board - if I am on my own with my 3 I have my 11 week old twins split one in pram, one in sling and my nearly 2 yr old in the pram. The BCJS can also be used as a single pram so once your twins can reliably walk everywhere, you won't need to get a separate single pram.

Tftpoo Wed 30-Dec-15 11:07:25

Thanks buttface - I had thought of a buggy board and sling options and I think we will do both of those. Not sure I trust either of my two year olds to behave on a buggy board for longer trips though! I have a toddler Connecta sling and am planning to get something suitable for a newborn to give me extra options but was wondering if there was anything out there that would allow me to seat and push all three comfortable without fights from the twins over who gets to sit/ride.

Kmoggy Fri 01-Jan-16 09:54:11

Hi I think the city select can be made into 3. I am in same predicament only my twins will be 1 when baby is born. I currently have a bugaboo donkey but thinking of selling it for one of these x

Cadenza1818 Sat 02-Jan-16 22:41:48

Hi
I had same age diff as you. I rotated toddler in buggy and used a wrap. Wrap was best money ever spent and I spent a good 9months carrying. I wouldn't bother spending money on a buggy board. Congratulations!

Tftpoo Sun 03-Jan-16 13:31:23

Thanks all. I found a double buggy with third seat on top for baby second hand so I think I will go for that. I will also have a selection of slings/wraps/carriers for the baby and toddlers so I have plenty of transport options!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now