Talk

Advanced search

For me the toddler stage is a lot harder

(5 Posts)
Cheeka Wed 17-Jun-15 10:12:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlegemsem Wed 17-Jun-15 20:47:48

How old are they? My boys turned 2 yesterday and I found the 12-15 month stage pretty tough. Tantrums have kicked in now but overall it is a lot easier x

Cadenza1818 Sun 21-Jun-15 18:29:39

Yup, totally agree. Babies are busy byt I found from 18 mth-2.5 Def harder. Mind I was pregnant and had another baby in that time which prob didn't help. However from 3 upwards has been joyous (with that odd moment of despair!)

neversleepagain Sun 21-Jun-15 20:36:16

I hated the baby stage, especially the newborn stage. I found it a million times easier when they turned one and it seemed to get better and better until 2.5 then they turned into Satan spawn! I am so glad to hear it is better once they turn 3 cadenza, 3 months to go!

BettyCatKitten Tue 23-Jun-15 09:18:49

Hi, my dd's are 8. They were better after 3, less tantrums, better able to express themselves, plus nursery 2 days a week wink.
I found there was a lot of 'boundary pushing' at the age of 6, coupled with more arguing between them, but that's much better now, fingers crossed grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now