Talk

Advanced search

9 days left in work!

(7 Posts)
Franchini Tue 14-Jan-14 09:11:00

Hi all
I'm 28 weeks with mcda twinnies and I'm finishing work on the 31st Jan. I can't wait! Just thought I would share.
I hope everyone else with twins on the way are as excited as me!
8 weeks till birth or sooner if they decide to make an appearance beforehand.

Twicethehugs Tue 14-Jan-14 12:27:17

Hope you enjoy not being at work and try to get some rest before your babies come along. I ended up being induced with mcda twins just before 38 weeks which surprised me as I thought they'd come early! Good luck with everything x

neversleepagain Tue 14-Jan-14 15:31:34

Nearly there smile

I finished at 30 weeks and couldn't have done another day. Babies came at 34 weeks.

Good luck with everything.

rowrowroar Wed 15-Jan-14 16:32:42

Hi Franchini, I'm 31 +2 with DCDA twins and am finishing this Friday! I can't wait! I'm hoping for at least a couple of weeks to get ready and catch up on some rest but also very excited! Are these your first? I have a DS aged 17 months. Good luck x

polarbear4321 Wed 15-Jan-14 19:57:10

Hi wishing you all the bestsmile my id girls are now 3 and oh my god for identicals they could not be more opposite in personality lol get lots of sleep in beforehand ladiessmile

polarbear4321 Wed 15-Jan-14 19:59:05

Hi wishing you all the bestsmile my id girls are now 3 and oh my god for identicals they could not be more opposite in personality lol get lots of sleep in beforehand ladiessmile

Bodeccia Wed 15-Jan-14 21:26:24

Best of luck, OP, can't wait til my mat leave starts...

26+4 and counting

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now