Talk

Advanced search

do your twins have the same size feet?

(6 Posts)
m0therofdragons Wed 22-May-13 14:25:12

I have id dtds and they are on their 3rd pair of shoes and 2 times out of 3 they've had the same size, one time the difference was one width but length the same. Lady in Clarks said she couldn't believe it as she'd seen loads of twins and they are always different... but they are id, similar weight (couple of ounces different) so it makes sense they'd have the same size feet.
Were your dts the same? Just curious

PollyPlummer Wed 22-May-13 19:04:55

Sometimes, the first few times we got them measured they were the same. Then one was a size up then the same again - yada yada yada. My 2 are non id, not sure if that effects growth...?

StinkyElfCheese Thu 23-May-13 19:14:08

they are size 9 and size 10 makes it easy finding the right shoes.

mr big foot is also a couple of inch's taller than his brother (they are 4 1/2) , but the other one consoles himself with I AM OLDER smile

silverangel Sat 25-May-13 08:48:09

Mine are identical and exactly the same size even with a weight difference left over from TTTS. I try and make sure they have their own shoes though in case the sole moulds to the way they walk or something (I actually have no idea if that happens or not!).

PrincessScrumpy Sat 25-May-13 17:22:29

Mine have their own shoes but last time I got them different ones dtd2 got very upset they weren't the same. If they end up with identical ones I'll name them smile

MultipleMama Sun 26-May-13 19:47:38

Mine are identical and are 1 size apart but same size clothing. They're only in crawling shoes though so it may change when they start walking and have proper shoes.

In a way I'd hate to have them the same size as I'd always get confused on whom they belong to.

silverangel Everyone walks a certain way, so they'll wear their shoes in differently, so it's good you have separate pairs smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now