Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend a useful book to read before twins arrive?(only 2 wks to go!)

(4 Posts)
AnneMcAuley35 Wed 03-Aug-11 14:22:18

would appreciate any recommendations. Anything with tips on how to make their arrival as easy as possible for my 18 month old would also be interesting. I've already had a flick through the Gina Ford twins book to get some ideas.
TIA

Mandy21 Wed 03-Aug-11 15:02:08

I read one called Double Trouble by Emma Mahoney - a bit more 'real life' than some of the other "how-to" books - but I think it gets mixed reviews and parts of it might be out of date now.

AnneMcAuley35 Wed 03-Aug-11 16:50:14

Thanks Mandy I've seen that book (someone gave it to my husband). I thought there were some interesting bits in it, although she seemed very prejudiced against C- sections, which I can't avoid having! Thanks for your replysmile

CoffeeDog Sat 06-Aug-11 15:31:57

I have the double trouble one and a couple more if you pm me your address i would be happy to post them to you.
Also have a few tamba mag's and a really good little book (cant remember what it called) I had to have a c-section 2 38+4 breech and transverse..
Could get hubby to chuck them in his work post so no cost ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now