Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant with twins question

(6 Posts)
xkatyx Tue 07-Jun-11 09:01:55

Hello everyone, I am 8 weeks 1 day pregnant with twins this will be my 4/5 baby.

I was just wondering if all these extra stretching crampy pains are normal?

I was awake last night worried about them as only had single pregnancies before and had the odd normal pains but they are a little more this time?

I havent got any bleeding and it's not severe at all. Just worrying.

I have my mw app on Friday so will see my mw then.

Thank you.

PrincessScrumpy Tue 07-Jun-11 20:20:32

I had early scans due to cramping - that's when I found out it was twins and they were just making space. This pg (now 24+5w) is very different to pg with dd1!

I was relieved when morning sickness arrived as it is a good sign - was less happy about the fact it lasted until 16w and was violent sickness constantly throughout the day or night. Seems like a distant memory now! Good luck but sounds fine to me x

emjay74 Tue 07-Jun-11 22:47:01

Hi...same here too! I had really bad campy pains up till couple weeks ago (20 wks now). Had back cramp/ache too and just like you was really concerned..almost rang mw because of them. Mine were kind of a constant ache so thought they may be the extra stretching aches i had heard about. Seem to have settled down now...but I feel massive already. Look (imo) nearly full term instead of only half way there! shock

My morning sickness wasn't too bad (or maybes i've supressed the memory)but i still have the odd wave of now and then..especially if i haven't eaten for couple of hrs.

Hope everything is going well for you x

TopazMortmain Wed 08-Jun-11 01:41:56

Here too! They are so painful I end up with a hot water bottle and gritted teeth but OBGYN says it's normal and not to worry.

Sickness started yesterday smile

Am almost 6 weeks.

X

xkatyx Wed 08-Jun-11 08:32:28

Oh that is reassuring, my sickness has supprised me actually not as bad at all as when I wa pregnant last night .. It comes in waves every now and then, when I went for a scan I really was expecting there not to be a heartbeat because of lack of symptoms.

The tiredness is something else though exhaustion more like, I can hardly stay awake.

I have another scan tomorrow so hopefully it will reassure me abit more, I'm so nervous though.

xkatyx Wed 08-Jun-11 08:33:24

Last time not night

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: