Talk

Advanced search

no hair :((

(4 Posts)
notbothered Sun 14-Aug-11 21:20:43

hello

my dd is 4 months and mixed race. shes was born with a little black hair, but now they all gone. could you please let me know about your dc's? where they born with hair? if not when they start growing/curl?
dont get me wrong im not going crazy that she has no hair, but just cant wait to see what they are going to be like!

BleughCowWonders Sun 14-Aug-11 23:16:04

mine aren't mixed race, but none had any hair until they were 2! Slightly weird to see walking/ talking bald toddlers smile

But plenty of it as they got past 2.

marsiettina Mon 15-Aug-11 07:38:55

My ds was born with enough hair for about 4 babies and did not loss any of it. His hair started straight, by 6 months wavy and by 1 his hair was curly. His hair is now very thick with lots of curls and completely different texture from when he was a toddler.

When my dd was born she was almost bald (the type of hair that does not move as it is so short variety). That hair was quite dark and very patchy.
Not much growth happened up to about 18 months and then I could just about put it into a little bunch. By 3 she was known for her hair as it is now quite long with big loose curls and has 3 colour ranging from dark brown to blonde tips.

You really cannot tell what their hair will be like to after 2 years.

Appleton Sat 20-Aug-11 16:05:12

My dd had very little hair as a baby - she was always being mistaken for a boy! By 2 she had enough for little bunchies, and now (at just over 3) she has loads, but it's still quite short at the top/front.

Be grateful for the fact that you have no hair to do for now - I guarantee when she's 3 you'll be back on this board looking for tips on how to keep it looking tidy every day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now