Talk

Advanced search

Another hair post - What to use on DS hair?

(4 Posts)
boobiekat88 Tue 28-Jun-11 09:18:55

Hi, Sorry to post something else about hair but im a bit stuck! DS has quite soft curly hair, but a fair old amount of it, he is 9 months and it is starting to need more care now. I use dark and lovely beautiful begginings shampoo conditioner when i wash it but it is just a big poof of hair and i would like to define his curls but find olive oil and afro hair products too heavy for his hair, is there something anyone could reccomend? I dont really want his hair to look "wet" but just to make the most of his gorgeous curls!

NolaDarling Tue 28-Jun-11 12:09:02

Try using a good leave-in conditioner mixed with a dab of oil (jojoba, Argan, etc.) Even if the hair feels a bit coated while wet, it will dry with better control and definition. I'm from the States, so we have access to a ton of styling products over there like kinky-curly.com/, and www.missjessies.com/, and www.avlon.com/styling.html, and my personal favorite www.designessentials.com/de/page.jsp?s=49&p=36. If you have access to any French products, try www.laboratoires-klorane.fr/cheveux/crepus/ which is worth it's weight in gold!

savoycabbage Tue 28-Jun-11 12:33:29

I hardly use shampoo at all. I use conditioner and I use a spray with water in in the mornings as it looks better after it has been wet. And a spray in conditioner if needed. I used to use Aussie hair products and found them to be up to the job.

boobiekat88 Wed 29-Jun-11 10:20:29

Thanks for the advice, im going to try the leave in conditioner and see what happens!x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now