Talk

Advanced search

New new book swap

(334 Posts)
Mariqui Thu 05-May-16 21:51:04

Having recently missed the chance to be a part of a new bookswap, I am just wondering if there is anyone else who would like to start up a new one with me?

Nikitasol Fri 18-Aug-17 20:37:43

I do!

desperatelyseekingcaffeine Sat 29-Apr-17 19:12:32

Thanks acsec got the book yesterday glad you enjoyed it smile

JennyWreny Sat 11-Feb-17 17:20:56

@jobnockey sorry, I should have posted your book back to you. I'm afraid I haven't finished it yet, but I'm so behind I think I'll send it back to you and then borrow it from the library to finish it.

acsec Fri 20-Jan-17 23:17:05

Yes, we've finished. I'm going to send Desperately's book back to her when I'm finished, but that's it.
I've enjoyed the books (and the chocolate). Given me some new and different things to read. Thanks everyone.

FlysInDreams Fri 20-Jan-17 22:36:25

I suspect that we've finished now, as I've just got one book now, and that's acsec's, which I'll be reading then taking to a charity shop as I'm the last to read it.

jobnockey Fri 20-Jan-17 12:23:45

I am totally confused... sorry!

Who am I posting too (although I don't have a physical copy of the book I'm afraid so will just be PMing the details.

Who should be posting to me? I haven't received anything yet?

acsec Tue 17-Jan-17 18:03:26

I recieved my final book today, thank you. Started your book Desperately, it'll take me a while but I'll send it back to you when I'm finished.

FlysInDreams Tue 17-Jan-17 09:37:51

I think so. I'm taking the last one to the charity shop when I've read it.

iloveredwine Mon 16-Jan-17 21:46:28

Is this it? I've taken the last book to the charity shopsmile

FlysInDreams Sat 14-Jan-17 18:26:26

Ive just sent my penultimate book on, just one to read now, and that's acsec's.

desperatelyseekingcaffeine Sat 14-Jan-17 17:01:27

No worries acsec! It's the last one isn't it with everyone's books coming back to them (or charity shop?) I haven't got one left to read.

acsec Sat 14-Jan-17 16:10:22

I haven't even started Desperatly's book! Sorry, I'm going to this week.

FlysInDreams Fri 13-Jan-17 15:34:38

All wrapped up and ready to go, but I forgot to take it to the Post Office when I went out today. Tomorrow then...grin

jobnockey Tue 20-Dec-16 13:02:00

Hi all, merry Christmas!!!

It's been very quiet here hasn't it? I take it we are having a Christmas break and get back to the book sharing in January?

I have to confess that I haven't even read my latest book - I just got the title and haven't got round to buying it from anywhere yet....

Wishing you all a lovely Christmas and hope you all get some nice books xxx

iloveredwine Fri 09-Dec-16 20:46:42

Got book today thanks

desperatelyseekingcaffeine Mon 05-Dec-16 18:06:26

Sent today so sorry it's so late!

FlysInDreams Wed 30-Nov-16 10:52:20

Just received acsec's and Mariqui's this morning.

acsec Wed 30-Nov-16 09:04:58

That's fine Desperately I'll send it back when I've read it.

Who has Mariqui's book?

desperatelyseekingcaffeine Tue 29-Nov-16 21:13:35

Ok ilove - just finished it so was going to send both together but will charity shop it instead.

I would like mine back (though in no rush) please sorry to be a pain!

iloveredwine Tue 29-Nov-16 16:42:41

My book can go to the charity shop too whoever has it last. Yes of course* Jenny* I will hand it into a charity shopsmile

JennyWreny Tue 29-Nov-16 09:24:22

Thanks desperatelyseekingcaffeine and flysindreams for the PMs.

JennyWreny Tue 29-Nov-16 07:25:14

Ah, yes, sorry. Looking at the list acsec the two books that were missing (greenyogagirl and flysindreams) you would have had at the beginning of the swap, before they went missing. In theory, I still have greenyogagirls book still to go, but because it's missing, I've skipped that.

Could someone PM me the title/author of greenyogagirl's book please.

acsec Mon 28-Nov-16 21:14:58

I've not had Mariqui's book, thought that would be coming to me next month?
My book can also go to a charity shop when everyone's read it.

JennyWreny Mon 28-Nov-16 14:40:22

If you are just about to post my book to iloveredwine then then that would tie up. iloveredwine please don't bother to post mine back to me once you've read it. Are you able to give it to a library/charity shop?

desperatelyseekingcaffeine Mon 28-Nov-16 13:36:48

So the next post will return books to the owners is that right?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »