Talk

Advanced search

New new book swap

(334 Posts)
Mariqui Thu 05-May-16 21:51:04

Having recently missed the chance to be a part of a new bookswap, I am just wondering if there is anyone else who would like to start up a new one with me?

iloveredwine Mon 16-Jan-17 21:46:28

Is this it? I've taken the last book to the charity shopsmile

FlysInDreams Tue 17-Jan-17 09:37:51

I think so. I'm taking the last one to the charity shop when I've read it.

acsec Tue 17-Jan-17 18:03:26

I recieved my final book today, thank you. Started your book Desperately, it'll take me a while but I'll send it back to you when I'm finished.

jobnockey Fri 20-Jan-17 12:23:45

I am totally confused... sorry!

Who am I posting too (although I don't have a physical copy of the book I'm afraid so will just be PMing the details.

Who should be posting to me? I haven't received anything yet?

FlysInDreams Fri 20-Jan-17 22:36:25

I suspect that we've finished now, as I've just got one book now, and that's acsec's, which I'll be reading then taking to a charity shop as I'm the last to read it.

acsec Fri 20-Jan-17 23:17:05

Yes, we've finished. I'm going to send Desperately's book back to her when I'm finished, but that's it.
I've enjoyed the books (and the chocolate). Given me some new and different things to read. Thanks everyone.

JennyWreny Sat 11-Feb-17 17:20:56

@jobnockey sorry, I should have posted your book back to you. I'm afraid I haven't finished it yet, but I'm so behind I think I'll send it back to you and then borrow it from the library to finish it.

desperatelyseekingcaffeine Sat 29-Apr-17 19:12:32

Thanks acsec got the book yesterday glad you enjoyed it smile

Nikitasol Fri 18-Aug-17 20:37:43

I do!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »