Talk

Advanced search

Any book club need a member?

(8 Posts)
VeraCanSignChocolateAndWine Sat 20-Aug-11 21:05:27

I'd like to join if you are in need of a member... I will read anything!

Ragwort Mon 29-Aug-11 08:38:45

I think most of the 'book swaps' are full but why not start a new one? You need to get 12 people and then send a book on each month. Have a look at the start of some of the book swap threads to get the idea. I'm really enjoying the one I am in.

beatofthedrum Fri 02-Sep-11 22:28:32

Vera, don't know if you've found any more members, but I'd like to join a group too...

AlwaysRocking Mon 05-Sep-11 20:08:11

Hi

I'd like to join a group too - trying to get back into reading more now I've got my evenings back. Is anyone else interested in starting a new group?

beatofthedrum Mon 05-Sep-11 22:29:18

Know what you mean about getting your evenings back. Am an avid reader but dealing with a newborn has really put me off track. He sleeps now though, so bring on a book group! How might we drum up enough people?

AlwaysRocking Tue 06-Sep-11 20:13:17

I'll start a new thread asking if anyone wants to join, see what happens!

Ragwort Tue 06-Sep-11 20:17:25

Good luck Always - I know I posted just a few days ago but the book swap has been the best thing on mumsnet for me in 10 years grin - I am so enjoying it. I am sure if you look at the other threads in 'book swaps' you will get the idea really quickly.

AlwaysRocking Tue 06-Sep-11 20:21:00

Thanks Ragwort, think I understand how it works but may need to pick you brains if we get stuck if that's ok

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now