Talk

Advanced search

New book club July - 5 new members needed

(11 Posts)
coni336 Wed 06-Jul-11 12:42:11

We are looking for 5 people to join our new club - we are all beginners but hoping to get it started soon. These are the existing mebers:

Lexiejack
coni336
BodyOfEeyore
Grandma W
BadBuddha
Lorenz
misserima

LawrieMarlow Wed 06-Jul-11 12:45:10

Could I join please?

Funtimewincies Wed 06-Jul-11 19:50:48

I'd like to join please, although I'm not entirely sure how it all works blush.

ScarletOHaHa Wed 06-Jul-11 19:57:04

Me too please.

Not sure how it works either.
Is this a book swap or a reading group?

Paquitalaflor Fri 08-Jul-11 15:06:06

Hello, I would love to join as well. Could I be the fourth new member?! Is it a book swap or reading group - either way I am interested though!

PastyMuncher Fri 08-Jul-11 20:42:56

I would love to join please

Shellshocked1 Wed 13-Jul-11 15:28:47

Damn, think I just missed it sad If anyone drops out, please can I join?

coni336 Thu 14-Jul-11 15:02:19

Ok, sorry I haven't been very active, im 35 weeks preg and feeling exhausted! So all 12 members suggest a book each and if somebody has read it already then say and they will have to suggest another one. Shellshocked I'm not sure if somebody has dropped out, I will check on the original post and get everybody to confirm.
Once we have all the books confirmed you will have to pm me your address and I will make a spreadsheet of everybody's address, choice of book and when we can start posting them. If I go into labour any time soon, would anybody else be able to step up and take lead? I have never done this before but ive read other people's posts and I think this is how you do it, if it isnt and somebody has done it before or has any suggestions then please let me know! smile

Funtimewincies Thu 14-Jul-11 16:44:54

That sounds pretty straightforward, thanks coni. I'm happy to be backup if needed.

<starts thinking about which book to choose...>

coni336 Thu 14-Jul-11 19:44:27

great Funtime, so members as i know it:

Lexiejack
coni336
BodyOfEeyore
Grandma W
BadBuddha
Lorenz
misserima
LawrieMarlow
Scarlet
Paquitalaflor
PatsyMuncher
Funtimes

And shellshocked, i'll be in touch if somebody doesnt confirm.

GrandmaW Thu 25-Aug-11 13:31:13

Just realised I should have replied to this - sorry. Has the club started? If I am still 'in' should I post a choice of book on this thread?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now