Talk

Advanced search

Ectopic pregnancy, I'm not sure how I should or want to feel

(6 Posts)
stephie101 Sat 24-Oct-09 19:22:32

Ive just been discharged from hospital after a very difficult week of misdiagnoses, it wasnt the docs fault they just couldnt see anything. I had the injection last night, and all seems ok, i just dont know what to feel, yeah im emotional, yeah i'm in a bit of pain, but I'm woried for my partner as he just says he's ok......

PumpkinsCantDanceTheTango Sun 25-Oct-09 01:14:05

Sorry to hear of your loss, take care.

applepi Sun 25-Oct-09 19:34:40

Sorry stephie, sounds awful, I'm going through a very drawn out 'possible ectopic' and it's horrid. At first I felt quite pragmatic about it, but as time went on I started to get really sad and just want to hibernate, stay in bed and drink hot chocolate and hide. The most important thing is to be very very good to yourself and give yourself lots of time to rest and recover and process everything. Gently encourage your partner to talk when he's ready. He's probably been very worried for you. Take all the time you need.x

applepi Mon 26-Oct-09 10:36:07

How are you today stephie?

stephie101 Tue 27-Oct-09 13:23:04

Yeah applepi it is really drawn out, was discharged again this morning as dp is very overprotective, but hormone levels are dropping now, so no more morning sickness and sore boobs, thats the worst thing I think, feeling pregnant and nothing there, but being positive and pragmatic now, the kids are being great though, even hoovering..!!!!!!!!!!

applepi Tue 27-Oct-09 18:48:38

That's good. Keep the kids working!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now