Talk

Advanced search

pregnant or going mad?

(5 Posts)
LauraSmith Thu 08-Oct-09 23:20:08

Hi There (sorry im new to this posting stuff so please excuse me)

I had a natural m/c on 10th Sept at 4weeks (2 days after finding out pregnant)

Doc says as periods were regular (i can nearly pin the down to the hour they arrive) they should return in four weeks, as normal. which means they shouldve been here on Tuesday. they are still not here.

i have all the usual pregnancy symptoms, even some added symptoms i never got with my first son but ive had 3 negative tests this week. ive stared at them so much that i actually start to see a faint line but i think this is just me seeing what i want to see and not whats actually there.

i think im driving myself insaine. sorry, just needed someone to talk to, me husbands not good at this sort of stuff lol.

Laura x

OnlyWantsOneFartleBerry Fri 09-Oct-09 19:51:38

really sorry you are going through this.

I think it would be best if you tried to relax. No one can really predict when your period will return after a loss.

Wait a week, and if no sign of any period, maybe test again.

Hope you get the result you want

MrsHappy Fri 09-Oct-09 20:00:03

I don't think your doctor is right.
IME it can take a while after a MC for your body to figure out that it is not pregnant any more and to ovulate again. For me ovulation was 10 days late the cycle after a chemical pregnancy (which made my cycle longer too).

Just try to go easy on yourself - if you're not pregnant this cycle with any luck it won't take long. I hope you get what you want soon.

LauraSmith Fri 09-Oct-09 22:50:27

thank you.

my periods came tonight..with a bang.

its all confusing the first time (and hopefully the last)...and docs arent much help.

Thank you x

MrsHappy Sat 10-Oct-09 12:26:32

I'm sorry Laura.
Just try to take care of yourself - early miscarriages are very common but with any luck it will never happen to you again and you'll be pregnant again before you know it.
Hope you're ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now