Talk

Advanced search

lost my joy last month

(11 Posts)
babyreds Mon 28-Sep-09 22:52:04

hi, feel very down i have just buried my baby. I had a 19wks scan and was told they was no heart beat and my baby had die.i had to go thourgh labour it was horrible. i have 3 child already and they was fine. why has this happen? the doctor give me no answer i feel so alone in the world right now.

Caz10 Mon 28-Sep-09 22:55:50

Oh I'm so sorry. Have no wise words, but didn't want this to go unanswered.
Have you got friends/DH/family around you?

madlentileater Mon 28-Sep-09 22:56:29

that's so sad. is there anyone you can talk to in RL?

tigerbear Mon 28-Sep-09 22:57:11

Oh babyreds, I'm so sorry for your loss. There are lots of people on here who will be able to talk to you and try to help you through this. Please don't feel that you're alone. Do you have anyone in RL to help you?
Big hugs. x

Squiglet Mon 28-Sep-09 22:59:41

babyreds sorry for your loss. Did they not do autopsy to find out for you? Friend found out her baby died at 16 weeks at 20 weeks scan. She'd caught the parvo virus

You arent alone, so sorry for you xxx

babyreds Mon 28-Sep-09 23:14:27

i have a DH he is hurting to. but he blame himself. i don,t blame him but i don,t get it. they do a autopsy but i haven,t hear althings.:[ my family they but it to hard to cry to them. i had a tattoo on my wrist to think of my baby. it help me. my doctor have put me on antidesppar tablet to help me cope

CrystalTits Mon 28-Sep-09 23:28:52

babyreds I'm so sorry to learn of the loss of your baby.
You and your DH might find the babyloss website useful, there are many lovely people on the forums who have also lost their baby and can understand your feelings.
They also run an awareness campaign every October with remembrance services across the UK and ribbon pins available too.
Thinking of you and your DH x

babyreds Tue 29-Sep-09 08:07:22

thank i will try that. it good to know that people care

Lomond Tue 29-Sep-09 08:13:56

I am so sorry for your loss sad xxxx

Mouette Tue 29-Sep-09 19:02:26

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my first baby last year at 17 weeks - he was perfectly healthy, they didn't find anything wrong. Sometimes there are no answers, it's very hard. I found the Miscarriage Association useful, also SANDS. Big hugs xxx

popsy1 Tue 29-Sep-09 21:08:08

Hello babyreds, i'm so very sorry for your loss. Its so hard to go through this. I lost my baby at 19weeks in February. The whole experience is just unbearable, the labour, funneral, your emotions, feelings and the huge hole that its left in your life.
You may feel alone, i did and sometimes still do, but your not. Coming on here helps because you know everyone understands and can relate to what you say.
Take care and lots of hugs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now