Talk

Advanced search

Early miscarriage but very little bleeding...

(3 Posts)
Cadmum Sat 12-Sep-09 13:46:37

BFP but faint line last Tuesday (Sept 1 day 29 of cycle) spotting on Monday; properly bleeding on Tuesday, slight bleeding on Wednesday.

Now the odd part is that since Thursday there is only blood when I wipe or sit on the loo.

I don't feel pregnant but this does not seem to be enough flow for a normal period let alone a miscarriage.

Today is the first day that I feel crampy.

I think that I am just looking for reassurance as I have never experienced anything like this.

I know that I ought to go see a Dr but I don't currently have one.

Joolsiam Sat 12-Sep-09 13:50:52

Hi

My last MC started when I was 5+6 and I found the bleeding to be very light (after just one clot the size of my little finger) - less than a normal AF. I was scanned and everything had gone / looked normal - GP just said sometimes your body reabsorbs, so you don't bleed as much

Don't forget that you can have a light bleed and stil be pregnant. I think I did a pregnancy test a week after the bleeding stopped and it was negative - I'd try another test, just in case

Cadmum Sat 12-Sep-09 13:57:40

Thanks Joolsiam.

I am seasoned expert in all but early miscarriage.

I do not feel pregnant anymore and I would usually have my head down to loo at this stage so I am fairly certain that it is a miscarriage.

I will re-test though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now