Talk

Advanced search

Suspected miscarriage at 9 weeks - any advice welcome.....

(7 Posts)
Ackyboo Sun 21-Jun-09 11:49:41

I am around 9 weeks pregnant and started on Firday night losing see through jelly when I wiped (a bit like when you ovulate). Since then I have had brown blood - but again only when I wipe. I've had mild cramps but nothing like period pains. Small jelly type blobs (brown again) are also on the tissue when i wipe. I had a mmc in 07 and whilst it was similar to this I can't say that it feels the same. Can anyone share with me their experiences to either reassure me or confirm the worse. I have a scan booked tomorrow with EPU at hospital.

Thelongroadhome Sun 21-Jun-09 21:03:48

Hi, Sorry to hear you are having such a worrying time. Obviously you have been through it before but the fact that it seems different this time might mean its not a miscarriage. Lots of people on these boards have had bleeding and gone on to be fine and I think as long as its not bright red blood with cramps there's still a lot of hope that everything could be ok. Good luck for tomorrow.

Ackyboo Sun 21-Jun-09 21:27:09

Thanks for the reassurance. Since I posted earlier I seem to be losing more clots so I'm not hopeful, but we'll see what tomorrow brings. Thanks for your comments though - its nice not to feel alone!

Ackyboo Mon 22-Jun-09 14:38:36

Just in case anyone is interested I have miscarried as suspected. Feel completely numb.

Heathcliffscathy Mon 22-Jun-09 14:40:43

I'm so very sorry

nothing more I can say except it's shit and awful and i know something of how you feel.

heavenstobetsy Mon 22-Jun-09 14:45:26

I am so sorry sad

Thelongroadhome Mon 22-Jun-09 22:45:53

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. No wonder you are feeling numb - its a terrible thing to have to go through and lots of people on these boards understand. Is it a complete miscarriage? I hope you have support to help you through this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now