Talk

Advanced search

Really scared again...

(6 Posts)
LizCK1 Sun 24-May-09 20:48:28

Had a MC at 14 weeks at Christmas. Haemorraged badly and took a while to get over it. I'm now 12 weeks again started feeling a bit achey yesterday(not really as bad as cramps) then starting bleeding this morning. It was dark brown and has now stopped. Went to A&E and seen by doctor but the earliest I can get a scan is Friday which seems ages away. Doc I saw gave me no advice and I really don't know what to think Is it a good sign the bleeding's stopped? Any advice please anyone?

daniwalkes Mon 25-May-09 07:33:22

Hi, do you have an early pregnancy clinic in the maternity hospital? I went through a similar thing when i was pregnant with my son (now 5 months) i started bleeding and people were really unhelpful but there was a drop in clinic where you could go for a scan if you were worried.
where do you live?
bleeding doesn't always mean somethings wrong, but i can understand why your worried!
i've got my fingers crossed for you.

Neeko Mon 25-May-09 09:46:58

Don't know if it helps but my MIL told me after my MMC that when she fell pg with my SIL after her own MC she bled quite heavily at 12 weeks. Doctor told her it was quite common and SIL is 29 this year! Good luck. I know you must be pertified but hang in there.

jardins Mon 25-May-09 19:39:49

Dear LizCK1, I just wanted to let you know that I'm supporting you from afar during what must surely be a stressful wait for you. It can all be perfectly ok, please don't forget. I too had a mc - mine 2 months ago - and I've just found out I'm pregnant again. The fear and uncertainty never leave you, do they? They do say that bleeding, especially brown blood can be quite harmless.

Please keep us posted.

LizCK1 Wed 03-Jun-09 21:13:40

Thanks for the support. Did have full MC not long after posting this. Was in hospital for several days as had a blood transfusion and only just got back online.

hoops997 Thu 04-Jun-09 21:17:36

really sorry to hear that, hope you are ok......sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now