Talk

Advanced search

Tissue left from previous miscarriage - anyone had this? Please help

(3 Posts)
Diddle Wed 06-Apr-05 13:21:58

I miscarried in January, then discovered i was pregnant again in March. No period in between. Have since lost some tissue and blood but not many blood clots. done p/g test which is still positive and been to my local EPU and they said ti could be from the first miscarriage and to wait 2 weeks and return to have another test and be scanned. is this possible to lose tissue from the first m/c and carry on with a healthy pregnancy. has anyone else had this?

dyzzidi Wed 06-Apr-05 13:35:16

No sorry but did have to have two D & C's after miscarriage as after the first one I retained tissue and needed to be operated on 6 weeks later.

So this kind of thing happens!

I hope everything turns out ok for you.

Rosiepooh Wed 06-Apr-05 13:56:20

Hi I had a miscarriage in august last year. I was 3 months and so had a D&C. I carried on bleeding for 2 months after with the occasional one day off. On returning to the hospital because of pains in my stomach they told me I was pregnant again with twins but was loosing one of them. I was 8 weeks. To me it seems more likely that there was tissue left from the last miscarriage, however i have had no bleeding or loss of any tissue since finding out I was pregnant again, but scans reveled that the tissue had broken up and dispersed. Vanisihing twin they called it. however i am now 28 weeks and looking forward to the birth.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: