Hi im a newbie, Over the past 12months i have had 3 m/c, its been a really tough year for me and my husband . Ive now been reffered to the reccurant m/c specialist at our local hospital but im in a bit off a wirl of course i wanna know why i lost my 3 little angels but i still want to carry on trying at the same time but i cant it will take around 3 months for all the tests and for me to get the results. I just dont know if i can wait that long before i try again! Should i wait and do the tests? or should i dive in and try again? Anyone else out there felt this have u had to make this decision too? Please any advise would be greatly recieved x x x x x x x x x
Hi nuna I'm so sorry for your mc's . It really is an awful thing to go through.
I had my 2nd mc in May last year, and the 3rd in September (I had ds before the 2nd). Although my situation is slightly different to yours, I would advise trying to wait. It turned out that with the last baby I had a partial molar pregnancy and so have HAD to wait at least 6 months before trying again. So far I've spent this time trying to get myself into better shape/health so I'm in the best possible position for things to work out next time round. Who knows if it'll help, but at least I know I've tried.
If you're having tests done then i hope that they provide you with some sort of reason, and I hope at the same time that you'll be able to do something to prevent this happening again . I would be worried about losing a possible fourth baby because I didn't have the information that the tests could give me.
However, saying that, I know exactly how you feel about wanting to get pg again - I felt like that after my mc last May. It's an almost uncontrollable urge to put right the wrong that's been done.
Whatever you decide, good luck. I hope that you will have a successful pregnancy next time round x