Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Feeling a bit sad

(4 Posts)
ataraxis Sat 27-Dec-08 15:08:29

November last year I had a miscarriage - I was already blessed with two gorgeous (if mischevious) boys and was very lucky to become pregnant soon after the mc. I now have a beautiful baby girl of 14 weeks. We have had a lovely family Christmas and I know how fortunate I am.

Today however, for no apparent reason, I am grieving my unborn and feel very low. I know I wouldn't have my dd if I had had the other child, and I wouldn't change her for the world. I don't want to talk about it at home as I don't want to bring my sadness into everyone else's happiness, but felt the need to say it somewhere. I miss my baby who was never to be born.

cocolepew Sat 27-Dec-08 15:16:47

Sorry you're feeling so sad. I had a mc 12 years ago. The due date was 5th April and a few weeks ago I got very down, even though I had 2 more mc's and have 2 lovely DD's. It just happens and it will pass soon.

kylieone Sat 27-Dec-08 15:17:12

Oh you poor thing just give lots of love, kisses, cuddles to the other 3, I had a baby I have missed too years ago, these terrible things happen in life but we will all meet up eventually xxxx

ataraxis Sat 27-Dec-08 15:40:14

Thank you for your kind words. It has taken me by surprise, which has knocked me out somewhat. I am sure my three very active children will soon have me focussed on other things smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now