Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If I sit completely still for a while, the pain goes away... therefore OK??

(4 Posts)
Jackaroo Sat 01-Nov-08 10:16:21

I;m only 6wks or so, but for the last 3 days-ish I've been getting what I thought was ligament/muscle relaxing/pain... today I was wiped out by toddler life, and managed to get a day in bed.

If i lay or sat utterly still for 15 minutes the pain would go completely. The minute I get up to go to the loo/eat something etc., it comes back.

Whaddya think? Any experience of this with mmc? I had one before, similar pain, but didn't really go away ever.

It's a long wait for monday.....

Cheers

J

VeryKeenForABean Sat 01-Nov-08 12:12:40

Hi Jackaroo,

I have no idea, but didn't want to leave you unanswered. Have you had any bleeding etc?

If you are worried or pain gets worse, try your out of hours dr/A&E.

Take care

Nemoandthefireworks Sat 01-Nov-08 12:30:55

when I had a mmc I didnt have any pains or anything in fact I thought everything was going along swimmingly.
I am pg with no.4 and have had horrible cramps etc. all week, however through a process of elimination I have managed to get them to ease off by stopping drinking anything fizzy, anything with caffiene in and chocolate.
I know what you mean about running around after others so it is impossible to rest as mine are 5, nearly 3 and nearly 2.

Jackaroo Sun 02-Nov-08 11:25:56

Thanks for getting back to me, both, I ended up in ER all of today - it seems I have a bleeding corpus luteum - and a patch of bleeding elsewhere, even though there's been no outward evidence.
Bed rest for a couple of days, and then who knows. It's occurred to me this evening that if the CL is bleeding maybe the hormone levels will be affected, and that's why the other bleeding, will talk to them tomorrow about this.

cheers for answering me, it's a lonely process isn't it?

J

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now