Talk

Advanced search

1st period after MC/ERPC - was yours different from usual?

(6 Posts)
TheBlonde Tue 30-Sep-08 17:17:01

1st period after MC/ERPC - was yours different from usual?

Mine has been stop/start for the past 10 days now and I'm wondering if I should see the GP

Liney15 Wed 01-Oct-08 21:08:27

Hi

I've just started mine since have a miscarriage just over a month ago and its been far lighter than normal - don't know if its normal or not.

If your worried about it though I'd say make an appointment with the GP.

serafinapekala Wed 01-Oct-08 21:32:12

Mine was much lighter than usual too. I'd see the GP if you are worried, always better to put your mind at rest.

wook Wed 01-Oct-08 21:45:10

My first was really heavy and lasted a week, my second one (now) has been going for two days and it is just barely there, and TMI alert, all brown and stringy. It's horrible! See your GP if concerned, I'm going to! Spoke to a woman from the miscarriage association today and she said it was normal for everything to be abnormal, and that it was totally different for everyone. That was quite reassuring, I suppose the body and hormones have to settle down after all the shock to the system?

TheBlonde Thu 02-Oct-08 16:43:18

Thanks everyone, I need to see the GP anyway so I'll ask him

sfxmum Fri 03-Oct-08 11:22:06

mine was very heavy, unusually so 4 pads soaked within the hour then after 3 hrs settled into a normal heavy period for about 5 days
all others afterwards were fine

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: