Talk

Advanced search

TMI - Passing lumps, normal??

(8 Posts)
Sushipaws Tue 16-Sep-08 16:03:32

This is my second miscarrage, I was only about 7 weeks and started to loose the pregnancy on Saturday.

I just found lumps on my pad that looked a bit like kidney. I guess it's the lining of the womb but the lumps were about half a cm thick and long strings about 6-7cm long. It looked like chopped liver and I'm totally freaked out by it.

Normal?

NatalieJaneIsPregnantAgain Tue 16-Sep-08 16:04:47

Sorry you are going through this again

IME very normal.

avenanap Tue 16-Sep-08 16:05:31

It sounds like a clot. I normally get these when I have a period. It's blood that's congeiled (sp?) on the way out. It is normal, however I would mention it to the GP if you have not had this before.

I'm so sorry. sad

sfxmum Tue 16-Sep-08 16:06:29

sorry about your loss
sounds very normal to me they can get bigger and you might experience relatively strong cramps
take care

cmotdibbler Tue 16-Sep-08 16:06:33

I'm so sorry for your losses.

It is normal I'm afraid. Try not to look at the lumps too much is all I can say really.

cocolepew Tue 16-Sep-08 16:07:20

Sorry for your loss.
You are passing clots and it is normal.

Sushipaws Tue 16-Sep-08 16:10:26

Thanks, and thanks for kind words.

I'm ok about it all now, I know it just wasn't meant to be. I have a wonderful daughter who gives me lots of cuddles. If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

sarah76 Tue 16-Sep-08 21:29:29

Hi, I had a miscarriage last night at the hospital, and I had a huge clot/piece of tissue come out after about 4 hours of pretty severe cramps. It was about 3 inches across and to continue the TMI, I could actually see the gestional sac (was 7 weeks). When they did the exam they said I had a bit more to pass, but so far nothing anywhere near as big/clumpy as that first one.

So basically, I reckon what you've seen is completely normal, just happening a bit more gradually than mine.

We'll be trying again too, as soon as I think I'm ovulating again (no idea what my PCOS is going to do now).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now