Talk

Advanced search

Has any1 had this??

(11 Posts)
SUSIEHAS Wed 03-Sep-08 19:52:59

Hi I had my second miscarriage 8 weeks ago (was 6 wks preg) 29 days later I had a normal AF and tomorrow it is 29 days since my last AF. I do feel like AF will arrive tomorro as I have slight cramps on and off (not half as bad as normal though) but my boobs are big and very sore like when I was pregnant the other 2 times!!!
We have been TTC this month but I think I wud be 2 lucky to be pregnant so quick.... I can only take a test on sat as it only showed up posItive on day 31 the last 2 times.....
Has any1 had this with there boobs after a miscarriage and then Af has come???

munchiesmama Thu 04-Sep-08 12:19:52

Hi Susie sorry that u have had another mc. I have not experienced this myself but it sounds like you could be. Fingers crossed for u xx

bethoo Thu 04-Sep-08 12:22:29

often boobs get bigger during AF so could be normal or yoi could be pregnant. if yo have had a period since your mm/c then it could be pregnancy related. only time will tell.
i conceived two months after my mm/c.

SUSIEHAS Thu 04-Sep-08 21:22:40

Thanks for that, still nothing today just very very sore boobs, will do test if no AF by Saturday as the docs have told me to start takin baby asprin this time as soon as I get a positive result!!!

SUSIEHAS Thu 04-Sep-08 21:22:45

Thanks for that, still nothing today just very very sore boobs, will do test if no AF by Saturday as the docs have told me to start takin baby asprin this time as soon as I get a positive result!!!

SUSIEHAS Thu 04-Sep-08 21:22:52

poppy34 Thu 04-Sep-08 21:28:02

depends on if you get sore boobs normally ..but not impossible - have heard of friends who got pregnant this quickly... I got lot more regular after 2nd m/c which did help when ttc (although wasnt after 2 months..but then I was not trying then)

SUSIEHAS Fri 05-Sep-08 16:47:59

Hi, well I have done a test today and I am Pregnant, went to the hospital and they have put me on 75mg asprin so I am just prayin the asprin works and its third time lucky!
Thanks for the replys

ClairePO Fri 05-Sep-08 16:50:35

Just wanted to wish you well Susie!

poppy34 Fri 05-Sep-08 17:04:50

thats great news - fingers crossed for you (and it was third time lucky for friend in similar circs so here is hoping you are lucky to)

hertsnessex Fri 05-Sep-08 17:06:27

great news, hope all goes well.

cxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now