Talk

Advanced search

help please, i have no idea

(8 Posts)
lexxi Sat 30-Aug-08 01:18:24

im 19 so still young and am having a mmc at 12 weeks,found out today. first prgnancy, first baby, what will happen? am getting pains & bleeding now, though its still not very heavy, can anyone help, i feel so empty and havent a clue what to expect? thanks x x

electra Sat 30-Aug-08 01:20:36

sad Sorry for you lexxi, I hope you are ok. I'm sure someone will be able to answer this for you xx

giraffescantdancethetango Sat 30-Aug-08 01:35:15

aww lexxi, I was 17 when I was pg first time, so I know its scary young. (ive lost 3)

have you been to drs/hosp is that how you found out? or did you do a test and are now bleeding?

if you arent having that much bleeding but are 12 weeks youd be best getting checked out if you havent already.

i used maternity style pads when i was mcing and was in real agony, hot water bottles and lots of pain killers helped a bit. tlc and rest. x

lexxi Sat 30-Aug-08 02:12:05

yeah found out at hosp, something didnt feel right, bleeding getting heavier now and took lots of painkillers, more achey now can feel twinge like feelings, normal? thanks for the replies x x x

lexxi Sat 30-Aug-08 02:12:49

yeah found out at hosp, something didnt feel right, bleeding getting heavier now and took lots of painkillers, more achey now can feel twinge like feelings, normal? thanks for the replies x x x

lexxi Sat 30-Aug-08 02:13:34

electra Sat 30-Aug-08 09:15:45

bumping for you...

giraffescantdancethetango Tue 02-Sep-08 23:00:26

how are you doing now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now