Talk

Advanced search

positive test then bleeding waitng for early scan

(9 Posts)
holly81 Tue 26-Aug-08 22:58:53

hi wondered if anyone could help me found out i was pregnant last wed with a home test doc confirmed pregnancy then sunday i started bleeding bright red blood with small clots had no pain just really dull ache really freaked me out have a 2 year old girl and no problems in that pregnancy.bleeding continued then monday it started slowing down was not really heavy but enough to worry me and mainly when i went to the loo i lost blood nearly stopped today turning pink/brown got a scan on fri,still feel sick and pregnant but did another home test today which showed negative im so sad now wish i had ot done it and waited till the scan but trying to think realistic that i had a mc but still that tiny bit of hope any ideas that may help would be great xx

SesQal Tue 26-Aug-08 23:03:54

Holly - sorry to hear you're going through this. I guess only the scan will give you a more definite answer. I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions when really I wouldn't have enough to base it on. I can send cyber hugs though and reassure you that you'll find support from me and other MNetters whatever the outcome.
Take care and fingers crossed.

SuziBhoy Wed 27-Aug-08 15:37:54

So sorry holly............. my thoughts and hugs are with you. I think the best thing to do is to prepare for the worst, because if it is good news then it will be even better, but if its not then you have started the grieving process already. Easy to say i suppose, but it worked for me.

I really hope to hear back from you though xx

holly81 Wed 27-Aug-08 17:48:26

thanks girls didnt know if anyone would reply to me it means alot.bleeding practically stopped just a tiny bit on tissue when been to loo.i have been thinking the worst i do have a bad gut feeling about it and like you say if you prepare for the worst anything good is a bonus friday still seems forever away will keep you posted thanks again xxxxxxx

SesQal Wed 27-Aug-08 22:12:19

Holly - thanks for posting again. Was wondering how you were doing. Thinking of you and hoping for you. Ses x

SuziBhoy Thu 28-Aug-08 12:14:21

well hope you are taken good care of on friday. Let us all know how you get on. Thinking of you x

holly81 Fri 29-Aug-08 11:28:57

hello just to let you know i had my scan and as i had feared i have had a mc even though i knew deep down still so hard to hear thanks for your help girls xxxx

SuziBhoy Fri 29-Aug-08 12:32:54

aw so sorry to hear this sad.

you always do know deep down ime, but you cant help but hope. I try to look at it as it wasnt meant to be, and eventually this will get easier for you.

if you want to chat about it there are loads of mnrs goin through the same thing.

Again.... so sorry

SesQal Fri 29-Aug-08 19:40:41

Holly - ((((((hugs))))))
Only just got home and caught up with this. Really sad to hear your news. Take it easy and allow yourself plenty of time to grieve. If you want to offload or anything just post back here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now