Talk

Advanced search

Had ERPC 12 weeks ago, bleeding after sex now

(3 Posts)
gem89 Tue 26-Aug-08 19:13:26

Hi guys, anyone got any advice on this...
I had a mmc 12 weeks ago at 12 weeks, my 1st preg. I had an ERPC, then bled for 2 weeks after. Then had no period for 10 weeks. Finally it arrived, was really heavy for a week then finished a week ago. Had sex on Saturday, and ever since have been lightly bleeding, mainly brown. Scared it may be an infection or an after effect of the ERPC. Anyone else had the same experience? Im just so scared im not gonna be able to conceive again . Thankyou!! Xxx

whomovedmychocolate Tue 26-Aug-08 19:16:42

Unlikely to be anything more serious than cervical abrasions from the D&C but you should get it checked out anyway just in case.

It's great that you are feeling well enough to have sex again - it took me bloody ages.

Sblubby Wed 27-Aug-08 22:01:20

I had really bad pain after second session - doubled up - 3 weeks after ERPC and a little bleeding too. I think it is just having sex again after quite a gap. I bled during the pregnancy as well after sex. I think everything goes a bit squidgy and soft as well.
Try to stay positive. Keep doing it, it;s the only way!
All the best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now