Talk

Advanced search

body staging some sort of mutiny

(7 Posts)
yawningmonster Tue 19-Aug-08 12:07:34

ok so I had a miscarriage in March 2007, I had another in April this year. Since the April one which was very early (had just got positive at 5 weeks and lost next day) this is what has happened
May 4 weeks after miscarriage, I get sore breasts, bloating and nausea...no thinks me couldn't be, go 3 days over with no sign so I test, get negative and af comes that day
June 3 weeks after May af I get nausea with vomiting, sore breasts...I know the drill says I so hold off until 5 days after af is due, negative get af that day
July 3 weeks after June af I get all the symptoms, I am determined not to jump the gun this time so wait 9 days after af due, negative and af comes that day!!!
August...I am due af on Thursday...I have sore breasts, nausea, dry mouth etc...all the symptoms of all three pregnancies I have had (I have a ds) I am just not going to put self through testing if I am late and just wait and see, If I get to 4 weeks late then I know something is going on!!!
Anyway I have never had these symptoms associated with af before the second miscarriage, what is going on!!!

yawningmonster Tue 19-Aug-08 12:15:01

any ideas what is going on
anyone else have changes to their cycles and cycle symptoms

yawningmonster Tue 19-Aug-08 12:21:23

yawningmonster Tue 19-Aug-08 12:28:20

LadyThompson Tue 19-Aug-08 12:47:18

Sweetie, I can't help but just wanted to bump this for you and to say I wish you good luck. It sounds to me like your hormones are right out of whack. I'm sure you've tried a hormone balancing diet, maybe considered acupuncture etc...Anyway, good luck for Thursday x

Wheelybug Tue 19-Aug-08 12:52:58

After I had a m/c my pmt symptoms were terrible for quite a while - v. sore boobs, nausea and all sorts. One month I had diorrhea for 3 days before AF arrived. It eventually settled down.

MmeLindt Tue 19-Aug-08 12:56:36

I have this sometimes, some kind of PMT, I have often tested as I felt pregnant. It is horrible.

One thing that helps me is keeping off caffeine and drinking decaf tea. Sometimes I take iron supplement for a day or two.

I have had this since DS's birth 4yo. Had DD 6years ago and previously 2 m/c.

Hope you feel better soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now