Talk

Advanced search

my friends just collapsed and been taken to a & e...

(4 Posts)
WheresTheAuPair Wed 30-Jul-08 13:40:29

she sudden;y became really ill and vomited everywhere then lay down and couldn't get up. i called nhs direct and they've taken her to A&E and i'm here with the kids now. I know nothing about miscarriage- is this normal? she had a scan on monday which said all they could see was an egg sac but no baby. she would have been 11 weeks today

Hulababy Wed 30-Jul-08 13:43:23

No advise, but hope she is okay. How worrying for you all.

WheresTheAuPair Wed 30-Jul-08 13:55:40

her husband just came round to collect her car and said he was worried as she's had loads of pain in her shoulder. If i'd have known that i'd never have let her come over!! slight calmness now as the toddlers now in bed.

JillJ72 Wed 30-Jul-08 14:28:34

Glad you were there and got the medical attention she needs. Hopefully she will now be OK. Pain in the shoulder makes me wonder whether she has had an ectopic pregnancy, but that's surmising on my part. If this is the case, www.ectopic.org.uk is a lifeline. Let us know how she gets on. And hope you're OK too, must have been a shock for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now