Talk

Advanced search

BFP after 2 m/c.

(4 Posts)
cathers Thu 24-Jul-08 07:46:25

Hi all,
Wanted to pick your brains (and experiences!)
Tested this morning to find a strong BFP grin. After over a year of trying and 2 m/c (Feb and May) I am understandably very cautiously happy.

My question is - when I tested at one week post AF due with other pregnacies, the result was very weak - todays test is same colour as control strip - does this mean anything or am I reading too much into it?!
p.s Is there a thread for preg post-m/c? hmm

tryingnottoobsess Thu 24-Jul-08 09:53:21

Hi Cathers and congratulations!! No idea about strength of the blue line, but hope it is s good sign for you. There's a thread called Knicker Checkers Anonymous in the pregnancy section... the ladies there are lovely, and all have the same worries. Unfortunately I left the thread recently after my 3rd mc sad but hope to be back again before too long. Good luck!

WorzselMummage Thu 24-Jul-08 17:31:10

I have recently foing out i'm pregnant again 4+2 and bloody terrified !

We had a mmc in feb, a premature daughter and 2 miscarriages before her.

your strong test could mean your furthar along than you think you are, when are you due ?

my test was well faint, i got a bfp at 3+4 its got stronger now though... well they all have ( all 8 of them ! )

Good luck x

WorzselMummage Thu 24-Jul-08 17:32:04

FOUND.. i have absolutly no idea what foing means.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now