Have I had a chemical

(5 Posts)
Pinklemonade16 Thu 22-Jul-21 09:19:40

Hi ladies,
Tested yesterday afternoon and got a very light positive. Then woke up this morning with period like bleeding and cramping and no second line on test. I think I know the answer really just wanted some advice. Thanks. First pic is yesterday test, second this mornings.

OP’s posts: |
Pinklemonade16 Thu 22-Jul-21 09:20:35

First pic is today’s sorry 2nd yesterday

Lolajames Thu 22-Jul-21 10:20:35

Hello - was it just the one that that was positive? Just asking as I can't see any colour to the line so you may have had an indent/Evap? Know it's hard to capture the line though x

Pinklemonade16 Thu 22-Jul-21 10:34:04

Yes just the one. The line appeared pretty quickly but who knows I can’t really remember how coloured it was now tbf.I had been spotting brown so thought this could of been implantation. Then woke up to bleeding and the negative test.

Lolajames Thu 22-Jul-21 12:58:15

It's possible it could have been a chemical but also just possible that it was a nasty indent 😤 I had a chemical last month and lines started similar to yours but with colour and got darker for a few days before then becoming fainter so it seems possible that yours may be an indent. But until AF arrives there is still hope 😘

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in