Talk

Advanced search

All gone

(10 Posts)
GrandTheftWalrus Tue 16-Jun-20 00:50:38

As the title says. I've mostly stopped bleeding now and a test today was the faintest positive.

I am now unsure whether to wait till my next period or just crack on as I do want a second child now.

OP’s posts: |
Persiaclementine Thu 18-Jun-20 18:41:02

How long since you has your miscarage ?

GrandTheftWalrus Sat 20-Jun-20 23:30:49

I got the medication on the 28th may. So 3 weeks. Still getting very slight brown blood every so often.

AriettyHomily Sat 20-Jun-20 23:32:50

If you are still getting a positive I'd be concerned about retained products.

GrandTheftWalrus Sat 20-Jun-20 23:41:38

It was a very faint positive and I actually tested earlier than they said. They said the 18th but I done it on the 15th. I'm going to do the other one this Monday and if still faint I'll phone the pregnancy unit again

HansBanans Sun 21-Jun-20 00:03:21

@GrandTheftWalrus sorry for your loss. When we had our MC in January they advised we wait until I'd had another period before trying again. It makes it easier to date your pregnancy that way but the choice is obviously entirely yours x

GrandTheftWalrus Sun 21-Jun-20 01:08:23

See I have no idea when my next period is likely to come. If my test is completely negative on monday and bleeding is all gone then I'm just gonna try I think. Then in 4 or 5 weeks I'll test if no period. However I dont think its gonna happen again.

HansBanans Sun 21-Jun-20 07:06:32

@GrandTheftWalrus I think it took about 6-7 weeks for my period to come back, they said it would take up to 8 weeks I think. They said to me there's only a 1 in 4 chance of it happening again, I hope you get your BFP soon x

GrandTheftWalrus Sun 21-Jun-20 07:12:49

I got my period 6 weeks after I had my daughter but I didnt bleed as long. So that's why I'm wondering what to do. I wont be going back on pill etc itll be condoms.

Thanks. I do really want a second one now.

GrandTheftWalrus Sat 27-Jun-20 09:18:04

Done the second test today. 100% negative. So that's it over now.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in