Talk

Advanced search

TTC after miscarriage

(2 Posts)
kizza123 Tue 19-May-20 08:00:45

I am really struggling since my miscarriage at the end of Feb. I miscarried the day after my 12 week scan with a blited ovum. We decided to try again after my first period but each time I come on my mental health deteriorates and it's getting worse each time. Two of my friends have announced their pregnant, one of them due around the same time I would have been. Im happy for them but it also hurts. Part of me thinks stop feeling sorry yourself , it will happen. Any advice x

OP’s posts: |
disneyqueen91 Thu 21-May-20 00:59:48

Hi, I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my baby in feb. We went for our scan in January and got told that the baby had died. I waited for it to come away naturally as I couldn't let go but once it was gone I couldn't stand the thought of being pregnant again. This month we decided to start trying again. I'm due on next Friday and I'm so afraid. I keep looking for signs of pregnancy even though last time I didn't have any for weeks. My cousin is due any day now and it breaks my heart as we were meant to do this together. I think that now I know I can get pregnant after trying for two years for that one I will again and this time it will work. I think stressing that it won't happen or won't survive will just destroy us all. I'm here any time if you want to talk, I don't have any answers but I know what your going through.

💖💖😘😘

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in