Talk

Advanced search

Cramps 4.5 weeks after miscarriage

(6 Posts)
mlax Tue 10-Dec-19 12:07:36

Hi

I had a MC 4.5 weeks ago and on Saturday night around midnight I experienced cramp like pains that lasted around 10-15 minutes. I can't really find any answers online but wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

I thought it could maybe be period cramps and coming on my period as I've not had one since my MC, but I haven't come on yet.

Can anyone tell me if they experienced this and what they put it down to or realised it was?

Just to mention, a week after the MC I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I've been taking them once a week and they've all been negative so currently, I'm not pregnant again.

Any help would be great!

Thanks! X

OP’s posts: |
mlax Tue 10-Dec-19 21:21:21

Anyone?

Zoey36 Tue 10-Dec-19 23:00:25

I had very bad pain a few weeks after my miscarriage and 2 weeks later had my first period so I'm guessing mine was ovulation?

mlax Wed 11-Dec-19 09:16:15

Thanks @Zoey36 - that's what I'm thinking however pre MC, I never had ovulation pains... weird.

Zoey36 Thu 12-Dec-19 15:38:45

I always did have a sensation, but not pain. But this was so painful I almost went to A&E! Hope everything resumes to normal for you soon x

mlax Thu 12-Dec-19 19:46:15

It wasn't an awful pain, it was more like really awful stomach ache on my left hand side of my abdomen and lasted around 15 mins and I've not had it since, or my AF.

It's strange how the human body works. But thank you - I do too. Xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in